Broadway Dance Center COVID-19 Protocols and Procedures
COVID-19 UPDATE: VACCINATION REQUIREMENT
ADULTS 12+ years old entering the building
- Since September 6, 2021, all students, faculty and staff must show proof of full vaccination (two weeks from the date of the last shot). This policy fulfills the New York City mandate requiring all indoor fitness, performance venues and indoor dining establishments to require proof of vaccination.
- People 18+ are also required to show identification along with their proof of full vaccination.
CHILDREN 5+ years old entering the building
On December 6, 2021, COVID-19 vaccination proof requirements has been expanded to include younger children and to require full vaccination:
- Starting December 14, children ages 5 to 11 will be required to have proof of vaccination for the public indoor activities. They must show they have received at least one dose of a vaccine.
- Starting December 27, people 12 and older participating in public indoor activities will be required to show proof of full vaccination (two weeks from the date of the last shot).
CHILDREN under 5 years old entering the building
Any child under the age of 5 participating in camps will have to provide a negative COVID test within 72 hours of their first dat of activities (we do not accept at-home tests). They will need to wear facial coverings as well.
Q: How do I show proof of vaccination?
Proof of vaccination may include the following (along with a State Issued photo ID):
- CDC Vaccination Card (or photo)
- NYC COVID Safe App: Android | iOS
- NY Excelsior Pass
- NYC Vaccination Record
- Clear Health Pass
Q: What are the 3 US authorized and recommended COVID-19 vaccines?
- Pfizer–BioNTech Comirnaty
- Janssen/Johnson & Johnson
- We also accept the WHO appoved vaccines.
Q: When am I considered fully vaccinated?
- The criteria to be considered fully vaccinated is two weeks after the one-shot dose or two weeks after the two-dose shot.
Q: What if I have already had COVID-19?
- Students who have previously had or been exposed to COVID-19 will also be required to be vaccinated.
REOPENING SAFETY PLAN OUTLINE & in accordance with the Key to New York State Mandate:
- The following are mandatory for all that enter the facility:
- Street shoes must be left outside the studio.
- Face masks are mandatory and must be worn at all times.II. PLACES
- Protective Equipment. To ensure employees comply with protective equipment requirements, we agree that we will do the following:
- BDC will provide employees with an acceptable face covering at no-cost to the employee and have an adequate supply of coverings in case of replacement.
- We will have a stock of approximately 5 three-layer disposable masks for all employees and visitors per week.
- Masks must be worn at all times. If a personal cloth mask is soiled, it must be placed in a plastic bag to be brought home and washed; we will replace it with one of our disposable masks on site.
- BDC will adhere to hygiene and sanitation requirements from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and Department of Health (DOH) and maintain cleaning logs on site that document date, time, and scope of cleaning.
- In the case of an employee/student/faculty testing positive for COVID-19, we will do the following:
- We will inform any close contacts of possible exposure via email but maintain confidentiality. We will follow all isolation/quarantine protocols set in place by the CDC and NY Guidelines.
Broadway Dance Center will be following all safety protocols and guidelines given by the CDC. Specific protocols and guidelines will be emailed to enrolled families. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or help to find the best option for you. Our priority is the health and safety of our dancers, their families, and our staff!